Sunday, November 05, 2006

Self Evaluation:
Attainment [1]
When i first started the media course i felt that this subject wasnt for me. However i was to work hard and not give up. Since the last year i feel that i have worked really hard which is reflected by my media AS grade. This year i hope to carry on working hard and being more self disciplined to achieve an A in my final year.

Effort [2]
- I admit sometimes i have my. i dont know anyone who puts in 101% effort, but when i do putm y head down and work i have to say i do produce good peices of work.

Punctuality [1]
3 letters : think that says it all dont you? lol

Submission and quality of homework [2]
- like i said before i have my off days! ive realised something about you mr Bush! i could produce a well written peice of work but that wouldnt really match up to some one else work who might of had it typed up with pretty preety pictures who may not have it well written! lol

Quality of writing [2]
I do english literature so i would say my writing style is ok. obviously theres enough room for improvement.

Organisation of media folder [2]
i cant stand to have it all in a mess, its just the person i am i wouldnt be able to work otherwise lol im a NEAT FREAK!

Oral contributions in class [2]
i think that i speak for a few people in our class when i say that some people in our class just take the P**S i think thats why people most people just stay quiet and keep their pionts to themesleves because their afraid of being laughed at (ive seen it happen)!

Standard of the module 5 blog [2]
right now im at the baffled stage lol dont worry sir.. i'll be paying you a visit with a list of questions i need answering regarding the blog work... but Sir could u seriously look through my blog lol i bet u havent :( i need u to tell me where im going wrong! but other than that i think ive wo
rked really hard on my blog and it hasnt been recognised!
Standard of module 6 blog [2]
i think my med 6 blog is coming along very well.. and plus i got some RECOGNITION FOR IT! finally! lol i enjoy med6 more... its something i feel confident in.
Targets: areas of improvement
  • Look into topics i feel not as confident in.
  • Do some outside research on work that we do in class.
  • Read other newspapers besides guardian - collect other viewpionts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home